1. Eat Lots of Berries.
- Red, blue or purple berries are the best.
- These hold powerful antioxidants that will boost your energy.
2. Rock Out Loud!
- A quick one song Rock Out session is a great little pick me up.
- Sing out loud. Dance. Get others involved.
3. Drink Lots of Water.
- Drinking 8 cups a day will fight off sluggishness.
- Get a 32 oz. water bottle and polish off two a day.
4. Take a Power Nap.
- Do it in your chair. Don’t lie down on sofa, you’ll be out too long.
- Keep it short. 5-15 minutes.
5. Go to Bed at the Same Time Every Night.
- Easier said than done, but if you can get on a schedule your body will notice.
6. Take that Vitamin C.
- Drink some orange juice or take a tablet, but get your daily dose.
7. Quit Smoking.
- Smoking is a huge drain on your body, amongst many other bad affects.
- Smokers who have quit report feeling more energetic. Benefit Report
8. Eat Smaller More Frequent Meals.
- Maintain a steady dose of energy by eating smaller more frequent meals throughout the day.
- Do not snack on sugar laden foods. Try nuts, berries, foods high in antioxidants and fiber. Also good proteins and low complex carbs are great.
9. Have a “You Day”.
- Take a vacation from your problems. Like What About Bob, yeah but trust me, do it.
- Take one day for yourself. No work, no errands, no chores. Just chill. Take a mini-vacation
10. Change Your Socks.
- Bring a pair of socks to work and change them at lunch time. You’ll be amazed by how refreshed you feel.
- 6 Ways To Naturally Boost Your Mood (dietriffic.com)
- Açai Berry Is A True Super-food (buildingsustainablelifestyles.wordpress.com)
- The Six Best High Energy Foods (losethattyre.co.uk)
- Quit Smoking Now! (clinmed4u.wordpress.com)
- Do your lungs ever get back to normal after you quit smoking? (zocdoc.com)
- Stop smoking, for the love of God… (20114j.wordpress.com)